How to use Adobe Lightroom Presets + freebie
Recently, I've got many messages with question how to edit photos fast. So if you also don't have much time for spending in front of the computer.
I have a resolution for you: Adobe Lightroom Presets. I've created a bundle of Lightroom Presets specially dedicated to styled stock photography. You can find them here. They are for Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Lightroom CC, and mobile version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC.
I've got a present for you free Lightroom Preset (also mobile version). You can download it here. I've created a delicate effect, focused mainly on brightening the photo. The effect you can see below.
How to install Lightroom Preset in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC:
1) Download the zip file here on your computer and unzip it.
2) Open Lightroom Classic CC.
3) Go to Develop section.
4) Go to Presets section and click "+".
5) Import Lightroom Preset (.xmp file).
6) Click on "Stock - White"
7) Change the exposure or other parameters if it's needed.
How to install Lightroom Preset in Adobe Lightroom CC:
1) Download the zip file here on your computer and unzip it
2) Open Lightroom CC
3) Go to File > Import Profiles & Presets
4) Choose the "Stock - White.xmp" and import Lightroom Preset.
5) Go to Preset section and click "Stock - White"
6) Change the exposure or other parameters if it's needed.
How to install Lightroom Preset on mobile Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC:
1) Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
2) Import .dng file
3) Click three dots in the up right corner and then "Create Preset"
4) Name the LR Preset and choose the Preset Group in which you want to place it
5) All presets you will find under the photo
Download the free Adobe Lightroom Preset here
More Adobe Lightroom Presets for Styled Stock Photos here